Friday, June 19, 2009

Picture Day




















e




















We decided that we needed to take a picture of all the cousins on the Ritchie side while everyone was here for the summer. So we planned this great day to meet at the picture studio. Wow was that not a good idea. Collin decided to have a major break down in the picture studio he was just not having it he would not sit with the kids at all. The rest of the kids which included 3 babies a 2 year old a few 4 year olds and the rest of my kids were sitting beautifully and happy as could be it was just Collin. I tried to get my sister in laws to take the picture without Collin but they all refused and we settled on eating lunch and trying again afterward. By this time the rest of the babies and younger ones were not wanting to sit still. So anyway we got a picture with all of them in it not a good one but they are all in it. When I got home I did my own photo shoot. It's a process but as you can see I got a few good ones. Next time we'll have to just go to the park instead of a studio.

3 comments:

  1. so cute. I live those dance pix. Kirra's eyes are so blue. Cute stufff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youe kids are so cute!We tried to do the whole family picture thing, and I thought it was impossible to get a picture w/ everyone smiling! You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you try bribing him like Kate (from Jon and Kate plus 8 :) I think yours turned out pretty darn cute anyway. And Collin was as happy as good be. little stinker. I really like the one of him holding the baseball he looks darling. That little Kirra is so darn cute too!

    ReplyDelete