Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dance Recital

























On May 31,2009 Gabby and Mekenzie had their Dance Recital at Pope Joy Hall which is a very big deal for the girls who plan for this all year. They did great and we had a good time. Grandma and Grandpa Ritchie, Great Grandma and Grandpa Ritchie, Pa and Nana and Mom and Dad were there. After enjoying the show we went to dinner and all in all it was a great night.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tiff! I'm being nosey. Found your blog on Chelsie's....hope you don't mind!

    Your babies are so beautiful! I love all the photos. Mekenzie looks about 16 in those dance costume photos!

    You've been here forever and know a ton of people, so you might already know someone,but we just used a photographer that does the outdoor, natural, playful, photo thing. My kids actually had fun taking photos with her. She only charges $150 and she'll give you the cd with all of the images...I got about 300 images on ours and I LOVED about 50 of them. Anyways, just thought I'd share. If you are ever interested her blog is http://www.michellecortez.blogspot.com

    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kenzie looks absolutely beautiful. She is so photogenic. And of course Gabby looks beautiful as well. Congrats girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANG LOCK THOSE CUTIES UP!!!!! MEKENZIE LOOKS SO MUCHLIKE YOU TIFF IT'S CRAZY:) YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KIDS, WE SURE LOVE THEM TONS!!!

    ReplyDelete