Sunday, April 19, 2009















Kirra was just so cute today I had to take pictures. I think I have another Kenzie on my hands because she was sure was playing it up for the camera just like Kenzie does. That is fun for me.






Here are my 2 girls who love to show off for the camera. And I have to say that the sunflower outfit that Kirra has on is so cute and fun for spring

The kids were having a fun spring day at grandma and grandpa Schmutz's house. Collin brought me the camera and told me I needed to take a picture of him on this bike.

6 comments:

  1. You're kids are all SOOOO cute! We are so excited to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you guys had a blog?! How fun! Kirra is just so adorable! I LOVE her pig tails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TIFFANY! I DIDN"T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG! I have been thinking about you this whole year thinking one day I will call you and wondering how you are! I hope it's alright that I look cuz it was so good to see your cute fam again! Your baby is a doll! Wow! Thank goodness for blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To kaiden , Hi how are you doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiff I didn't know you had a blog. We need to do lunch just you and me. Call me....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute pics. Found your blog on someone else's. Hope it's okay that I peeked in! I will send you an invite to our blog, then I won't feel so bad...wink.
    stef

    ReplyDelete